Shelby Ear Nose and Throat
We specialize in medical and surgical treatment of pediatric and adult ear, nose, and throat disorders. This includes allergies, sleep apnea and snoring, hearing and balance disorders, voice disorders, endoscopic sinus surgery, hearing impairments, and head and neck surgery.
Whether you’re battling a balance disorder, having trouble hearing or simply sick of seasonal allergies, the ENT specialists of Shelby Ear Nose and Throat Associates can help you or your family with treatment for many conditions.
Our highly experienced and trained physicians will provide a comprehensive examination to determine the nature of your problem and create a treatment plan specifically designed to meet your individual needs.
A Few of our Otolaryngology Services Include:
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Nasal and sinus surgery
- Sleep medicine surgery
- Treatment for balance disorders
- Medical and surgical treatments for disorders of the ear
- Voice rehabilitation
- Treatment of head and neck skin disorders
Call for an appointment today at (205) 621-8900.