Have you been having trouble hearing? A complete hearing evaluation from our ENT physicians at Shelby Ear Nose and Throat Associates will determine the nature of your hearing loss and review with you treatment options available.
Hearing Services We Provide
Our Audiology Services Include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluation
- Counseling and aural rehabilitation
- Pediatric hearing management
- Hearing aid consultation and evaluation
- Dispensing hearing aids including proper fitting of a full spectrum of technology levels and styles to suit a broad range of patient’s needs
Dispensing Hearing Aids:
Our licensed dispensing audiologists can provide the full spectrum of amplification systems including digital technologies, programmable instruments, and analog hearing aids. Our selection of hearing aid styles offers many choices. Our dispensing services include the proper fitting of a full spectrum of technology levels and styles to suit a broad range of patient needs.
- Completely in the Canal Hearing Aids
Comprehensive Hearing Analysis:
- Puretone air and bone conduction audiometry
- Specialized evaluations for speech and word comprehension
Impedance measurements of middle ear function
- Tympanometry & Acoustic Reflex testing
- Vestibular Assessment (ENG and VNG)
- Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response (ABR)
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing (OAE)
If you’re having hearing difficulty or need audiology services contact Shelby Ear Nose and Throat Associates for an appointment today at (205) 621-8900.